The Star Inn
64 Star Lane, Lymm , Cheshire
New for January. Tall Tree Bitter from Dunham Massey Brewery only £1.99 a Pint.
Our bar staff are always professional and friendly
The Star Inn is a traditional public house in the village of Lymm in Cheshire. It's a favourite of locals and tourists alike. We regularly host evenings of entertainment. From discos to karaoke, to showcasing local talent to more widely known bands and singers. We're a family pub so we like to keep the kids happy and have all the seasonal favourites - from Christmas tea parties to our annual Easter egg hunt. And of course everyone's welcome to our summer BBQs.
- Sky Sports HD
- All Premiership Football Matches Played
- 2 Big Screens
- Food at half time
- Beer Garden, Children Welcome
- Dogs welcome but on a lead
- 50 yards from Pennine Trail
- 100 yards from Bridgewater Canal
- Free Wi-Fi, ask at Bar for Details
- Kids Play Area
||Food And Drink
||The Star Inn
||64 Star Lane, Lymm , Cheshire
||Visit the The Star Inn website
||Contact The Star Inn
|Miles From Lymm
||Monday-Friday 2.00pm- 11.30pm/
- It's a favourite of locals and tourists alike. We regularly host evenings of entertainment.
- We regularly host evenings of entertainment. From discos to karaoke, to showcasing local talent to more widely known bands and singers. All Premiership Football Matches Played.
View the Business Directory homepage.